How we’re providing a safe environment for our employees and customers during this virus outbreak.
We’re carefully monitoring guidance of public health officials. In doing so we’re doing all we can to ensure your storage unit is available to you. However, access to leasing offices may be affected during this time.
To reduce spread of transmission we have implemented the following changes:
- Enhanced cleaning with disinfectant.
- Leasing offices will be open to only one person at a time. If we are assisting another customer we ask you wait outside, at least six feet away from the entry door or in your personal vehicle until we may assist you. If there is more than one person in your party; we ask only one person enter the leasing office.
- All cash transactions have been suspended. Please be prepared to pay via credit card, debit card, money order or cashiers check. You can pay for free using our online bill pay service or by calling in your payment, using your card.
- We have removed access to public restrooms from our locations.
- We have temporarily suspended new storage unit auctions.
- If you are in a financial strain due to this pandemic, please contact your friendly Property Manager by telephone to see if we can be of assistance of any fees.
We ask that you please do not visit your location office during this time but interact with us by phone, online, or email. All of the same services we provide in our location offices can be provided online or by phone; including leasing a new storage unit online.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.